Tuesday, January 29, 2019

What I know for sure....

I know that I haven't posted in over two years and that is mostly because my Mom has been bedridden for this time and in and out of hospitals for even longer.  During this time I have still visited Brazil two or three times each year.  Another large reason that I have not posted in the stupidity and drama surrounding what was once a very respected government.

I have traveled the world and I have observed how much of a joke America has become to the world, and I have kept my head down, and been silent.  I MUST now comment that the puppet who is controlling my country should be scared that if he gets what he wants he will create a vacuum which would allow his puppet masters to walk even more directly into our front door.

This is how the tables have turned.  I used to say poor Brazil, I can't wait until the money for the World Cup and the Olympics trickles down to the people; I was naive and ignorant.  Now I say poor America, and if not for my sick loved ones I would be moving to the small and precious town of Saquarema in Brazil.

One close friend of mine said to me over Christmas, "you live in my heart".  Their special way of expressing love is just one of the things that I love about many of the wonderful people I have met in Brazil (you know who you are!).

No comments:

Post a Comment